Emergency Services & Homeless Coalition of St. Johns County
List of Items Needed: Used items and partially used supplies in good condition are most appreciated.
Thank you for Caring!
Small items can be placed in a box in the Ladies Locker room at the MCCC.
Larger items please contact Mary Ann Meyer for advice or pick up. (Check the directory for contact information)
Melody Ness will take larger donations of clothing or household items at her home also. (Please see directory for her contact information.)
- Gift Cards: VISA, Walmart, Target, Winn Dixie, Publix, Gas - $25
Baby Items: Diapers (all sizes), High Chairs, Cribs, Play Pens, Mattress Pads, Crib Sheets, Baby Products. Youth beds, toys, games, thermometers.
- House and Garden Supplies: Interior/Exterior House Paint (Latex-may be partially used cans)
- Cleaning Products: Plastic Garbage Bags (13 Gal. & 33 Gal.), Toilet Plungers & Brushes, Mops, Brooms.
- Household Items: Light Bulbs. Smoke Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Garbage Cans, Ceiling Fans.
- Household Furnishings: Beds, Bed Linens, Sofas/Loveseats, End Tables, Table Lamps, Bookcases, Chests of Drawers, Kitchen Tables and Chairs, Computers, Computer Desks, Shelving. Porch Furniture: Chairs, Rockers, Benches.
- Kitchen Food & Personal Hygiene Items: Canned Goods, Pots, Pans, Can Openers, Saran Wrap, Waxed Paper, Aluminum Foil, Latex Gloves, Microwaves, Place Mats (plastic), Paper products, Kitchen Towels.
- Misc: Postage Stamps, Christmas Decorations, Artificial Christmas Trees, Children's outside toys.
- Volunteers Needed: Computer Operators, Literacy and Children's Reading Tutors, Carpenters, Painters, Grant Writers, Music Teachers, Art Teacher, Office Help, Fund Raiser, Gardeners
CONTACT: MARY ANN MEYER (Check the directory for contact information)
WILDFLOWER HEALTHCARE: Free Dental & Medical Svcs in St. Johns Co.
Contributions of office, clinical and household supplies support our operations and offset our expenses.
· Office Supplies Post-it®/Sticky notes Postage stamps Printer/copier paper (letter size)
· Sharpie® Permanent Markers, black pens, pencils 3-tab manila file folders (1/3 cut) Bright colored cardstock Jumbo paper clips
· White-out tape, Scotch “ tape, Highlighters HP® 951 ink
· HP® 950 ink
· Ibuprofen/Acetaminophen (over-the-counter) Triple antibiotic ointment, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
• Hand soap, hand sanitizer
· Bottled water, distilled water (gallons) Bottled water (individual sized) Trash bags (all sizes)
· Clorox® disinfecting spray/wipes
· Paper towels Tissues
CONACT: Marilyn Kerr (Check the directory for contact information)